Today, reply is made on Christians celebrating the 4th of July as being “of the world” and, therefore, a sin. Divinity may use families, nations, and even individuals as instruments and tools to demonstrate and fulfill sacred operations, eternal purposes, judgment, and revelation. Throughout the holy writings there are accounts that speak of cities, towns and regions as if they were female (e.g., daughters, mothers, etc.). The principle of “incarnation” is in effect whereby communities and households of faith embody or fail to display spirit content from the makeup of GOD. Through its people chosen by GOD in the person of Jesus Christ, nations receive anointing, deposits, endowments, seed, and unction that are inseparable aspects of the divine makeup. Also included are sacred substance and spirit content such as faith, holiness, longsuffering, lovingkindness, meekness, wisdom, wrath against sin, and zeal. One of the fighters at “Yahoo! Answers” using the ID “Anonymous” (no profile data appears) posted the following:
Christians, isn't it a sin to celebrate 4th of July?
be in the world but not of the world
if you love the world and the things in it the love of The Father is not in you
Also God is disapointed with usa for lgbt and destruction is coming and a tsunami
THE GOLDEN ARROW: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. (John 3: 16-21, King James Version, KJV)
THE DOUBLE DAGGER: Fulfillment of His Dream? (04/05/2017); Installing The New President (01/20/2017); Cultural, Political, Spiritual Growth? (07/10/2016); American Culture and Law? (07/13/2015); Jesus As America’s President? (05/20/2015); Holiday Displays? (12/07/2012); An Attack Upon Creation? (12/08/2012)
“Anonymous”, correctly understood, all government is an expression of sacred law and divine order; and GOD is no less divine where men are allowed to exercise authority, discharge duty, and take up responsibility under his sovereign rule. Below are some points of belief that will be found among many of the mature Christians who will be celebrating as American patriots on July 04, 2017. GOD has not forbidden that mankind exist in the form of “nations” that shelter and utilize collectives, groups, institutions, and personal relationships to accomplish increase, prosperity, and survival. The active presence and government of GOD is made visible through organizations, their godly leaders, those who advise and give counsel as well as through sanctified parents, teachers, and caretakers. There are many elements, principles, and points of sacred knowledge that come together in holidays of national celebration. Consider again the following:
1. Proverbs 14: 34, King James Version (KJV): 34 Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.
2. Isaiah 9: 6-7, KJV: 6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. 7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
3. Romans 4: 13-18, KJV: 13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. 14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect: 15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression. 16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all, 17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were. 18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.
4. Romans 13: 1-4, KJV: 1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. 2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: 4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
5. Jeremiah 29: 4-7, KJV: 4 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, unto all that are carried away captives, whom I have caused to be carried away from Jerusalem unto Babylon; 5 Build ye houses, and dwell in them; and plant gardens, and eat the fruit of them; 6 Take ye wives, and beget sons and daughters; and take wives for your sons, and give your daughters to husbands, that they may bear sons and daughters; that ye may be increased there, and not diminished. 7 And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace.
There is far more to be said, correctly applied, and spiritually apprehended. (For example, 6. 1st Timothy 2: 1-6, KJV: 1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.) Even so, I trust this fragment will be useful. Be it unto you according to your faith.
THE BLACK PHOENIX